memorable minutes shop contact tutorials advertise

Friday, July 16, 2010

things that make me happy...


Ever have one of those days that makes you kinda happy? Happy in a, this made me feel like a kid again kind of way? Happy in a, 'wow, just this one little thing made me feel special' kind of way? Happy in a, even though I'm not directly surrounded by the ones I love most, I know they're not far away, kind of way?

I had one of those days today. 



- emails from one of my favorite J's with some of her favorite finds from the internet. I love when she shares. 
-napping in the pool on a float in the afternoon
-ordering in pizza for dinner just like when I was a kid
- eating ice cream right out of the carton
- an e-mail from someone out of the blue because your friend told her your were "great" at something and suggested your help (double smiley) :)



No comments:

stroll down memory lane...

find something creative i've done

KARMA IS REAL!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected