memorable minutes shop contact tutorials advertise

Sunday, April 18, 2010

in response...

As I was doing my morning recap on all my favorite blogs, I was reading my friend Jen's over at Tatertots and Jello. I've mentioned her before. But her post struck a chord with me today. Read her post and you'll see why. It only takes a moment to know me to understand - I'm very much the "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all" type of person. After all, as a teacher, that's what I teach my students. I thought I'd share my comment from her post here, because I used a quote that is one of my favorites...
 I normally keep quiet. But I've actually seen this happen before, even with fans on facebook pages and it does hurt a lot. What we have to remember is how misconstrued our words can become over the internet and e-mails. Unfortunately too many people forget others feelings. We already live in such a cynical world these days. And I have found that there are people out there that have gotten caught up in it. In my short lifetime, I've had my ups and downs, and plenty gets me down still. I try to remember this though. 

"Life is too short to live with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it!"


1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks Sydney. You are so sweet.

XOXO
Jen

stroll down memory lane...

find something creative i've done

KARMA IS REAL!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected