memorable minutes shop contact tutorials advertise

Friday, June 11, 2010

things that make you go hmmm...

I've got about 2 or 3 projects in the works, but my tonsils just came out yesterday morning. So I can't work on certain ones that I would like to finish up since I have been in bed and sleepy. However, my sewing machine is right next to my bed (tempting me, urging me to get better and sit there to use it). We all know I am still learning, but I am also the type of person who likes some instant gratification. After I've practiced my stitching on some scraps, I just can't take it any more. I need to see something tangible. I am super excited because I found a pattern that has basic straight stitching. today may be the day it, though I make no guarantees, and if not you'll know why. But it's a goal. I'll give a little sneak peak!

2 comments:

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

That looks like a cool fabric, can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm pretty much a straight line sewer too :) Feel better soon!

Lessons Learned said...

Thans so much and thanks for stopping by. Believe it or not we were halfway through and the bobbin on my machine just broke! it will get done though!

stroll down memory lane...

find something creative i've done

KARMA IS REAL!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected