memorable minutes shop contact tutorials advertise

Saturday, June 5, 2010

ya still gotta look cute!

It's true. I haven't felt good all week. So who in their right mind gets up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning to shower when they don't even have to be somewhere til 8:30, especially when they don't feel well?! Yep, that would be me. As I've said before, my advantage in the sleep department is that, I don't have kids so if I wanted to sleep in I really could. But, I do love kids. I mean, I go and teach them math at 8:30 on Saturday mornings for goodness sakes - and because I truly like doing so! But this Saturday I wasn't feelin' it -- I needed something cute to make me feel better. Check out this headband I came up with.

Yes, just this morning, I cranked this beauty out - half of it while I waited for my shower to warm up and the other half while I waited for part of my hair to dry. I know, I'm nuts! But, I really do like it, don't you? I'm thinking that for future headbands maybe more than one flower but using slightly smaller ones and then use these bigger ones for broaches. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sydney, Thanks for your visit. I just used vinly to cut out the chandelier and the crown. Then transferred it from transfer paper to the plates. Hope this helped.

stroll down memory lane...

find something creative i've done

KARMA IS REAL!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected